Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ringing In A Quiet Room

Presentation of 'Lost Angel Chronicles'

Oh dear, with the seriousness with which I had raised a good rhythm to resume publication on the blog, and the shock of last week the thing is screwed up.

Today I write to announce the presentation on Thursday, at eight o'clock in the afternoon, the book Lost Angel Chronicles. The ruins of Liencarel . It is unusual to see on this blog titles of these features, but what interests me is not so much a work and its author, a young Seville Laura Grau name.

On Thursday I'll be at La Casa del Libro de Sevilla to accompany the presentation Laura of his first novel, and will be happy then take some time together with who decides to stop by.

Not being the type of readings to know that I like, I was surprised by the maturity of the text, in addition to its correctness, well under the author's youth. so it will be a pleasure to support it in his first "coming-out" in literature. I know people-Ali, Violeta ...- the novel that I think will love it, but it is just a guess ... Here you have the synopsis and I invite you also to go to his blog .

When Althea discovered the great secret, never imagined that their world would change completely. If previously only pupil a magician, is now the heir to the angels. Destined to be the queen of a clan that only knew of its existence, must deal with their newfound powers while trying to survive in a war that was not part. A land inhabited by angels. Angels without wings ... Not good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment