Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Red Bumps On The Back Of The Tongue

30 years without John Duke Wayne

The June 11, 1979, that is, a day like today 30 years ago, died Marion Michael Morrison, aka John Wayne. Since I fell in holding that date he had in mind to pay tribute in some way in this blog, but it crossed my path guys Esquire magazine , and I'm done writing for them an article about Duke, about her life and the unique circumstances of his death.

So, why repeat myself? Here I leave the article on the was, is and will always be my favorite actor. And not because they are better than others., But simply because my memories and my nostalgia on its side, and that is something so powerful that no Al Pacino is simply skip it.

The owner of the report, published in the June issue of the magazine with Christian Bale on the cover, entitled John Wayne, an American hero (click on image to read it ... if want).

Left here also my heartfelt tribute to Duke, one of those magical players continue to enjoy us with dozens of stories that made it great film when it was first and foremost, the greatest show on earth. Wayne died but I still remember. Let's do it now more than ever with the most beautiful farewell few have been shot in the history of cinema, shot, of course, by John Ford.


0 comments:

Post a Comment