Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Medical Mutual Of Ohio Iud

My songs: Congratulations

is seen that lately I'm not as active or writing or my posts have the same interest as above, so we will have change of pace. Today I can think of things to write about, but I have no desire, for which no one-trick I am inspired. So when in doubt, a little music.

I do not know if I talked about the recording equipment that I bought recently, to able to record my new songs with more quality-without exaggerating either, technique and sound. Well, this has been one of the first tests. It is a composition of mine, but of Paul Simon. Congratulations is entitled, and belongs to his first solo album. Although almost nobody knows, I speak of the general public, not the faithful, the theme is wonderful, very exciting. I've always loved. Talk about the difficulty of communication that occurs many times in the couple, and the need to take really serious relationship. Anyway, since the instrumentation was previously recorded by a friend, I decided to put to a voice. If you dislike

much to stop playing and go away in haste to another blog. Thus, as you will forget the bad experience and you turn around here soon ... Hello everyone!



Congratulations

Congratulations
apparently has done it again
and I have not felt so miserable
in my life.
Oh, and do not know when it happened, I do not know when it happened.

I realize that many people
get over it, but
Far more than just queuing
in court today.

Love is not a game.
Love is not a toy.
Love is not a romance.
love feel it deep inside.
And love will leave you exhausted
and speechless.
will not break you will not give you relief.

'm willing to learn.
Can you answer me please?
Can a man and a woman
live together in peace?
Oh, live together in peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment