Monday, June 15, 2009

Can I Reduce Swollen Knuckles

was not ... parrandaaaaaa that was!

Well, that ... I'm not dead ... I binge ... and a encimaaaa vagrancy. It is that I do not want anything to write, or update or answer (but I read every day ... yes.)

As long ago that we "saw" as you put some pictures of the last wedding (on 23 May) so you can see my "feathers" ...
jajajajaa

My "dear" always gets me "great" in the pictures ... pose observe what femininity .... if anything I used a tripod ....




Here again like that ... In short, thank goodness that at least you see the whole ... because the model is that makes you want to practice shooting at the boor ... (Have seen that position of legs? Why anyone tells you that you're looking like that before you take a picture?: S)




And here the detail of the feathers. Cutest I would go with my feathers ... (Although I could have removed the bowling alley to see something more vestidín Right?).
God! Gill is mine Is that ?.... : Or did the pictures fat double chin? joer ... I need a diet now! : S



Well, here you have good taste (or view ...) after disastrous here's my photos of this cute little thing to cheer.

Besinosssss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment