Saturday, December 24, 2005

Pinky Films Streaming

Ferran Adrià gives me a book

Ferran Adrià is one of the best chefs in the world and works in the restaurant " Bulli''with his brother Albert Adrià. Last summer I went to dinner but they were neither Bulli Ferran and Albert, we are the leaders of the Bulli, so I made friends with the waiters and Juli Soler, another leader, as they fell nice and took me to the kitchen .

was a class apart from sitting in the seat of Ferran Adrià began to bring me dessert, ice cream, candy, cotton candy ... let a real estate and also gave me a camera. But what made me most excited was that Ferran and Albert I sign an autograph, then I asked at that time replaced with Ferran, who was Juli Soler, and said if when I send back an autograph so I gave them direction.
Yesterday
December 23 I see I have a package, then open it and see a book ¿? Great works''that put gastronomy. Secrets of El Bulli. Recipes, techniques and ideas.'' And also a menu of gastronomic menu and take us into the book, of course, their autographs.

was an unforgettable experience. By the way, Bon Nadal everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment