Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Non Religious Program Wording

Los dias que siguieron despues del receso (bienvenidos todos)

Hello ... I really had a hard time again to decide how to start blogging, because in this time of recession and many things happened I thought many things, but a little dear and faithful friends who are schizophrenic and my readings are confident online that one day return ... that's always appreciated. Well in this short time I met with many surprises ... from that day at Lord's grandmother (my grandmother) died a day and Saturday night as never fully pass a Sunday in a church attached to the temple in melipilla. . (uffff) .. I realized I was paying all the time we had not gone to church. But it was amazing how people came to greet you and gave you the sympathy, then I started thinking "why the hell people look at you with that face of that bitch ... I'm sorry buddy and shrugged his shoulders and followed that they were going to look at the drawer to bueli and sat there cornered a moment? "must have been to demonstrate a way to support you in suffering. Now if this suffering, these people were not no fool, that when praying the Rosary were the first to hit CAEU pa outside and stops to talk on background while sounding "Holy Mary Mother of God Please ..... bla bla ... bla ... bla .... the love. " Following that my mother and my father began to introduce all those relatives who only see once in your life, and that was that day. I had some aunts by my grandfather ... and I said ...." and that shit but like my grandfather married my grandmother was only "and there I was told that my grandfather had had a prior marriage ... . mishhh met new aunts, and followed even knew of these new raw .. one crazy dream as a kid and I would say ... "bitch will not have known them before." in order. The story is that I've been half-convinced that funerals are for some things attached to that one can feel pain, that also serves to meet relatives who do not know, to see what the children want to sell grandma's house to fix economic problems ..... to know who makes gueĆ²n when loading the coffin ... and to see that typical woman who comes to funerals and that has nothing to do with either the family or who knows the deceased. As things are, at the end .. life goes on. I'm back greetings to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment