Thursday, December 22, 2005

Irritated And Itchy After Brazilian

La personal de lord Fader. Un asunto muy personal.

Undoubtedly one of the surprises that took me 1 week ago was when Natalia del Campo, our brand new radio director tells me "Hey lord, you've risked your personal one again? ", to which I respond" NO "and she says" but why not "and I say" because I've never been invited, and it was true that from my time at the concert had never wanted ask the staff to play me like I was ashamed and can be talking on the radio and show part of my personality in half an hour. You never know how the auditor may think, so I let some time to know that he really thought the auditor of the humble servant called Lord fader, and that's how to invite and accept me, I thought I was going to go on a Saturday as the guests of this month. But the affair was not as well, but it was a Tuesday. And as it was so I started over veriguar other people who would be the play with me, and the pressure grew to see it was the rumpy which personal jugabala at 11 and 15 am and Thursday was our San Feliu brand new creative director and project living brain Concert Today and the other was Ruth, a huge 90's VJ for MTV. Lord then became nervous and began to see that it was the best I could do, and I think both realized that they did that, if people listening to the concert and recognizes Lord wants it for what it is, not what you want to show the air, so Lord simply arriving at the radio with its list of issues and their records, talk with check and went to study . Jaque laid the first foundation and started the personal with the spirit in which to programs in the mid-90's on these radios melipillanas that envy is seized by a group of broadcasters envious and mediocre that the only thing he could do was to sell advertising 5 lucas month (yes sir how much it hurts). And after that speech, I relaxed and off the red light of study that reports that were on the air and tells me internal check "gueon where you got that personality," and I said "I forgot to tell you something, migraine headaches, I did 4 programs in the last 90 years in melipilla" if Mr. overcomes his fear and jumped. Then came the congratulations, people who call the radio and questions on the issues that touch, but fear that he felt that everyone who comes to risk their personal, and that meant something, that I am not only control and programmer of the concert but also demonstrated what I tell most people who go to the radio, "I am a person of flesh and blood", and I can feel you the same nerve. and that is appreciated because I can wear in the shoes of you.

And for the curious who heard the staff and wanted to know what topics were I give below the tracklist of my staff. Write.

1 - Where is my mind Pixies ?..................
2 - Your woman ................. White ............ town

3 - Charlie Parker Confirmation
............................ 4 - The pink panther theme ........ St Germain

5 - My Blue guaterclo Fools
..................... 6 - Tomorrow ......... never knows beatles

good that was my personal friends. thanks to those who bothered to listen and write congratulations for giving me this .. and all those who spent some time listening and of course reading these words. And some take clear and that I can manage well with the monsters of the Radio. Greetings to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment