Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vancouverdinnercruise



Yes, that's exactly what I had. Yesterday was a busy day, with enough work both morning and afternoon, well seasoned with further decisions on the cover of the novel (by the way, now I fall, I think I have not said anything about this in the blog. I note!). I do not know how many hours I spent at the computer in total, but the fact that he was surrendered.

After a few beers with my parents and my brother came home, had dinner with sempie and saw a movie, the Night, a police thriller really fit with Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Wahlberg and Robert Duvall (as perfect and charming as always). I would not finish it, given how tired he was, but I only drank it, satisfied with the experience, but I found the wide-eyed, unable to go to sleep. What do in that situation? Then take advantage. Double hard session on police profession, and the second tape chosen was none other than Serpico, with that masterful Al Pacino in one of his best roles as an agent incorruptible.

was about one thirty in the morning when I went to bed (since I had seen Serpico, I did what sempie called the "Director's Cut", which is more than just summarizing the point in time and little time and a lot of film.) The nice cool night air blowing through past the bedroom window was absent this time. Still, I think I got to take a nap, I'm not sure. In any case, there had been three when I checked the clock for the first time, and there I was, on standby, ready for anything but sleep.

occur in winter, handiest is read, but anyone light a lamp with the window open (free buffet for mosquitoes!). And that has a kit ready sleepless summer night: the iPod and its good load of stories. Little by little I have been compiling the program dozens of emissions Stories, directed by Juan Jose Plans, which for years gave RNE. Three Tales of Ambroce Bierce-master, and a dozen chapters of Journey to the Center of the Earth fell before, around quarter to five, in desperation, I removed the headphones.

crossed through my mind the temptation to get up and see another movie, but for sure I savvy, and there were many things I had planned to do today and to desist in my efforts to get some sleep. Had to try. So I closed my eyes and I got carried away ... Until I got tired.

No way. Yes, at least I was not bored. Among all the windows off of the blocks ahead of mine had a bit of mystery in Hitchcock made "courtesy of neighbors who did nothing but turn on and off lights around the house. Sometimes there were several rooms, sometimes only one, sometimes illuminated the entire floor, including kitchen. And this, for a while. What? Also follow.

At half past six, stretching and the Sun King, gave a lost battle and I stood up. My particular "Director's Cut" of the special edition Abyss allowed me to settle two hours and forty minutes just at eight o'clock. With sempie and ready to go to work and I have full power (more or less), it was time to start this Thursday.

And this is what has given himself this sleepless night. We'll see what the consequences are for the day that follows. For now, I'll make coffee and cargadito rather long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment