Friday, July 10, 2009

Recepie Book Cover Printable

Critics 'Rat Pack' in Macgregor

Joseph MacGregor is one of those unique characters that one finds in the vast ocean that is the internet, one of which many speak and just having a considerable weight and influence in such matters, as is the case, as literary criticism.

Joseph met in person recently after reading many of his texts in Anika between books and I must say that I find not only a critic of talent, but also a great guy, friendly and fun. This may sound rally so I will discuss below, but bearing in mind that I say after, not before "the facts", I hope nobody take this the wrong thing.

And it turns out that Joseph has devoted criticism Rat Pack. living in their own way and has promised to make another on Elvis. Heart solo. Elvis's book do not know what will seem, with Sinatra and company could not be nicer. You can read the review on his blog .

Thanks, Joseph!

0 comments:

Post a Comment