Saturday, July 4, 2009

Itunes Prices On Tv Episodes

The 'famous blue raincoat' by Leonard Cohen

If there is anything better than a good song or a good story is a good song, narrative, and in that, Cohen is a master of none. This masterpiece Famous blue raincoat. Happy Saturday.

Famous blue raincoat

is four in the morning of the end of December.
I'm writing just to see if you're better.
New York is cold but I like where I live.
The music is on Clinton Street all afternoon.

I heard you're building
your little house hidden in the desert.
're living for nothing now.
hope you keep some kind of memory.

Yes, and Jane came by with a lock of your hair.
She said you had given it
that night that you planned to act decisively.
Did you ever clear?

Oh, the last time we saw you you looked so much older.
Your famous blue raincoat
was bent on your shoulder.
had gone to the station
to meet with all trains
but came home without Lili Marlene
and my wife tried a slice of your life
and when she returned, it was nobody's wife.

Well, see you there with a rose in his mouth,
a little more detail gypsy.
see that Jane is away.
She sends her regards.

And what I can tell you, my brother, my murderer?
What I can tell you think?
guess I'll miss you, I guess I forgive you.
'm glad you brought forward on my way.

If you ever come back here
for Jane or for me
think your enemy is asleep
and his wife is free.
Hey, thanks for
turbulence that took from her eyes.
I thought I was there for good
so I never tried.

Yes, and Jane came by with a lock of your hair.
She said you had given it
that night that you planned to act decisively.
Sincerely, L. Cohen

0 comments:

Post a Comment