Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Shiny Charizard December 2009



Ladies and Gentlemen .. I think after writing things that I feel at times and me mind that what you said is true, I was estrezado for a few moments I spent looking hoooras hoor and new directions and new alternatives on the Internet, think about how to start writing again and I said to myself "Hey Lord do not you write something about The Concert 2006? " but I said "And to that if you're all saying" we are the same but better, however the other day thanks to a personal friend of Lord in one of those conversations told me he had a new page that they were opening and it's take a look ... I said "Get to www.elkaleidoscopio.cl " I ignored him and I found a nice site with a lot of surprises, a page with a lot of dedication and made with love by people like about the electronic note. Full of interviews with electronic musicians and also have the option of listening to mp3 and various reels and dates see a very entertaining. I congratulate the step really well every time I go to this page .. well as recommending to all those fans who are eager to meet Chilean artists tucked into the scene, have a good example of everything that manages the care of these people for what it's like to warmly congratulate and let all the bloggers invited to visit Lord, I greet all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment