Monday, February 27, 2006

How Do You Get Leafeon On Pokemon Indigo

suddenly think? ?

Suddenly I wonder if it is not to stop thinking so much and, as suddenly think that much but I think both if what I write will be understood and although people say that if I do not know if he suddenly understood, or not?, and when I'm on the radio in a meeting with a lot of people that you always looked and thought they were unattainable one suddenly think, am I doing here?, and then I think I have to keep doing, and when I get home I think about how they will be all over here and I think if I need something to do on the radio and I think once more one can do on the radio. And that's when I take my phones and put music to not think so, but I do get any radio and zaping, and that's when I start to think about how are the other radios and fail or that we fail as radio and there better turn off my radio and walk to the metro. When on the subway I hope that happens, and is a car full of advertising offers shopping and I start to think I have to pay this month and I get to the subway and I invade the numbers and starts down the silver of my pockets, and leave the subway, take the bus, and I sleep way melipilla. When I wake my machine wakes up too and I think because I live so far away and I think we should do to not sacrifice too much .. but I think if it's worth doing, come home and feel like something in the computer and write this ............. number of claims because so many dots, but I say .............. It was a moment I stopped thinking.

Now I wonder if anyone who really knows me can write that if I just wrote it has some name other than a personal bolon. in short, all we have. Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment