Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Vikings Motorcycle Helmet

eighties. These


Sometimes that means you should use them to promote good things .. and I think this will be good, and I hope so. Why is the first time to play in stgo, and more over at the birthday party of the Concert radio, where he worked strenuously toode day of the year along with my dear colleagues:. So the party of the 80's has a double meaning, because it is the birthday of the radio and that is the first time I play in stgo and more over as lord fader, and more over people like Cecilia Amenabar, Carlos heat and colleagues Radio, that is, all right. Now I just hope you faithful Concert auditors, will help us in this mega film festival in the art mall on Friday from 23 hrs, and thus filling the room to create a large mass of concertmasters where introduce some of the most listened title of 80's and some who were lost in the collective unconscious of the people more radical surprises that I will live, the idea is to dance, cry, especially enjoy and remember. So we waited and hopefully be a success. We thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment