Thursday, November 25, 2010

Rhino Five Blueprints For Ratchet And Clank



T.: Is it part of the experience? I mean, learn to be in Second Life the more time we spend on software? I ask this because I am convinced that the uses of the Metaverse, our ways of living, have little to do with an intrinsic experience, part-time navigation. Conversely, I think the style is determined by our ways of imagining and fantasizing.
N.
: Neither more nor less. On my return I am absolutely emphatic. I am interested only linker with fantasies close to mine. Yes, definitely be in Second Life is a game, while, as I said, seduce me that the rules are others.

T.: Looking for a kind of balance between RL and SL?

N.: is exactly the same as when we were kids and played at the pirates, astronauts, cowboys or whatever, was still in the real world, but otherwise. We kept being ourselves, in fact did not lose consciousness of our environment, but relaxed at in relation to the impositions of the environment.

still here.

Image Nur_Moo


0 comments:

Post a Comment