Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Church Anniversary Ads

holidays and wrist giant



Good morning, good afternoon. Nochessss good as Jim Carrey said. Happy new year to all non-healthy, happy Christmas to those who believe in Christmas and know that The Santa Claus does not exist, heh. Anyway.

Fader began vacations, those long-awaited vacation, and that coveted tell you, good because it's been years since I took my 15 days, and this was the opportunity and here I am, lazy and doing nothing itself, but nothing is too small for what I'm doing nothing, or nothing.
But look out that my rental is always accompanied by a moment of stress, something like getting ready to leave tranki these days I'm not at my place of work, and hopefully with the help of my dear fellow ejemmm work (as I do the leg), I take them as I wanted. And it was actually loco por que el día Domingo 28 de enero, tuve que ir igual a la radio a terminar unas cuantas cosas pendientes, pero lo que no había tomado en cuenta era el gran espectáculo que se realizo en esos días, y me refiero a LA MUÑECA GIGANTEEEEEE.

Aunque los espectáculos como estos son lindos y hacen falta, creo que hay cosas que apestan, claro como lo leen, APESTAN, y no me refiero al espectáculo en primera persona, sino que a la gente que va a ellos, por supuesto que no a todos pero a mucha.

Imagínense a el pobre Fader viajando mas de 1 hora en bus para llegar a Stgo, bañadiiiito, bien vestidito y con un buen olorciito, que se yo. Me bajo del bus en estación central y me dirijo hacia el Subway, where I find a line of people getting Graae tickets, but luckily I am alive (hehehe), I loaded my Multiway pass. Back from the radio do the same system and I get to the subway, but I expect that in Baquedano station, gets a marrrr of people, the problem is not the number of people, the problem is the smell that brings tremendous these people, and commented toode not about the big girl but everyone said (cache muñegha average) was not even a doll but it was a chuaaata muñegha I said, followed that starts out a whiff I thought that more than he had killed someone the shirt or turn gave the pie (or bread), and it was there fader poor stand to central station. Reaching

dear Melipilla and already having forgotten the time he was sure he had too many people who did not bathe or not to put anything in order to be caring in their personal hygiene, I began to watch the news, and I understand a truth he did not know, I started seeing the news of the giant girl and showed a scene that changed abruptly my way of thinking and feeling guilty for having judged the people of my country and smelly. I see a picture of the giant walking doll and suddenly shows a picture of this doll peeing, that's when I thought "ohhh but I think it's amazing bad for those poor people who fell victim to the giant puppets in a brutal act he has urinated these poor countrymen, "and I stood in front of the TV and cry like a dolphin kick and said" CAN NOT SERRRR Nooooooo. " He had been against these people on the subway and I, fader doing wrong act of my words I thought the worst of them. Therefore I tell you dear friends fans of this humble blog, I never think badly of people who get on the subway and lifts his arm and leaves smell of decay, maybe it was that triggered the muñegha against another Chilean.

Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment