Sunday, November 27, 2005

Police Car Auctions Calgary

La abuela de lord




are 6:22 am in the morning ... my state is not the best .. come into my house and when turned on the light in my room I realized the door was open . my sister's door was open and there was no one at home ... it feels great silence in the house ... looking and not find anyone ... and when I was on the reel with some friends I was told to return home quickly. Then find a paper over the dinner table ... said ... "your grandmother died."
My grandmother was a person that much .. idk if I did not know much ... she never did know that (I will forgive the rest of my family) ... but it is the mother of my dad .. and if you hurt my father had lost his mother .. affects me. He died at age 90 .. a few months ago he celebrated his birthday 90 ... came my aunt and my cousins \u200b\u200b.. mexico MaipĂș and all reality. The story is that nose how to behave in this situation .... she suffered much when he died .. last long in agony ... this afternoon gets worse ... and died during the night ... I recently Now I find out .. the first thing I do is write in my blog this experience ... I certainly shocked ... but you will understand what happens in these situations. all we need now is to express myself, and say what I feel.
standby for now will stay past the grief. Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment